The most common is the general anesthesia. She performed mainly in large, heavy procedures and if the patient prior to surgery has great fear.
Pre-surgery anxiolytic drugs administered, such as benzodiazepines. In addition, more funds are arranged at special risk, about to reduce the production of stomach acid or the prevention of allergic reactions.
During surgery, your anesthesiologist monitors all vital functions of your body, mainly heart, circulation, lungs, Sau er fabric saturation
General anesthesia is composed of different substances: sleeping, muskelent-exciting recipes and painkillers.
If blood-thinning agents (such as aspirin, warfarin, etc.) have been taken the operation can move to a few days. It is also necessary, informing the doctor about strong tobacco or drinking alcohol. Collection of all drugs, especially beta-blockers (heart medicine), so that the anesthesia can be adjusted precisely afterwards.
Maintain a list of all diseases and X-ray images and show them the doctor also. You will see, this facilitates your recording, your operation and your stay in the hospital for all involved.
Prior to surgery:
- at least 10-12 hours before any food intake
- Smoking 1 week before the surgery
- If there is a predisposition to nausea after surgery, notice should be given before the anesthesia doctor
- Indication when the anesthesiologist if blood-thinning medications (such as aspirin, warfarin, etc.) was taken
- Indication of the quantity of tobacco and alcohol consumption
- Indication of all allergies, previous surgeries and medications
- Head pain
- Urinary retention
- Drop in blood pressure
- Rare spinal-cord
- Allergies and side effects on the Anästhetitkum
- Intraoperative wake
- Impaired concentration